Parcels are dispatched according to the following guidelines:
- First parcel (up to 30kg) = £18 + VAT
- Subsequent parcels = £6 + VAT.
- All goods are subject to 20% VAT.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards.
- All parcels are shipped by DX on a next working day service (UK).
NB: residential addresses incur a £6 courier surcharge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some frequently asked questions pertaining to shipping.
Next day deliveries
- We endeavour to process and dispatch all orders as quickly as possible.
- Orders are generally sequenced in order of receipt.
- Subject to availability, most orders are generally dispatched same day.
- Rule of thumb: general cut-off for same day processing is 12 midday UK time.
- On busy days with an increased throughput of orders, we cannot guarantee same day dispatch as this simply may not be possible.
- Taking into account the above, it is of course best practice to order early.
Next day AM deliveries
- Taking into account the above the following AM services may be possible
- before 12pm*
- before 10am*
- before 9am*
- *Subject to additional charges.
- Next day AM services are still subject to order sequencing.
- Best practice, order early.
Custom delivery dates
If you would like your goods to arrive on a specific date, this may be possible at no extra cost. Please call for details.
Delivery in absence
Unfortunately, couriers are subject to scrutiny that prevents them from leaving consignments behind the wheelie bin, for example. Couriers require a signature.
However, deliveries where the recipient is not present may be possible in certain circumstances with the following:
- Please leave a signed letter available for the driver to take away as evidence of attempted delivery.
- This must be on the outside of a door/window/gate for the driver to take away with them back to the depot.
We can offer a Saturday delivery (before 12:00 midday) subject to an additional cost. Please call for details
All orders placed online receive a tracking number, issued by email notification upon dispatch.
Today, our telephone order handling procedure involves in addition to the above an email notification:
- This includes a tracking number with instructions.
- This occurs upon dispatch, which takes place after payment.
- Please remember that after dispatch from our premises, our ability to influence parcel movements is limited.
- In the majority of order tracking inquiries, we find the parcel is in transit and en route.
Covered by the above shipping pledge.
- East Sussex
- Greater London
- Greater Manchester
- Isle of Wight*
- North Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- Tyne & Wear
- West Midlands
- West Sussex
- West Yorkshire
- Dumfries and Galloway
- Gwynedd County
- Mid Glamorgan
- South Glamorgan
- West Glamorgan
Subject to additional charges.
- County Antrim*
- County Armagh*
- County Down*
- County Fermanagh*
- County Londonderry*
- County Tyrone*
- Isle of Mann*
- Isle of Skye
- Isle of Wight
- Scilly Isles*
While our primary market is the UK, we value and welcome inquiries and business from customers overseas, and we routinely dispatch orders for international customers.
Custom shopping cart
International orders are best placed using our custom shopping cart.
- Create a shopping basket.
- Proceed through to checkout.
- We will respond with an individual shipping quote.
- These offers are stored as offers in your account area.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted.